Thursday, February 28, 2008 / 9:53 AM
Back in the dance momentum! felt the long-forgotten jitters of pre-dance preparations..:)
definitely feeling old and creaky. Last week, hurt my kneww (again) during dance...last night, hurt my ankle (or sorta ankle, it's in between my ankle and my sole) while doing a turn on the floor...GAWWWWWWD...so not like the old me...Trying to find back the good old days of youth and fitness!..today would have been a perfect day to head to O SCH for Anne's class with the rest of illusion babes..but well, the injury just dashed it. Not like the boyfriend's gonna agree to it, since i was limping my way ard in sch today..Yup, dance is outta the question.
Yesterday, as Fen was telling us more about the show in July, i felt the old excitment creeping back. So quietly, and subtley...but so eager all the same. I cant wait! There;s still the worry of school and not being to juggle, but it's cast far behind in my mind, just like it was in the past, when i was shuttling between school and scholarship programme. This show in MOS, in July, sounds too much like the fun and adrenaline rushes i experienced juz a year before..cant wait to soak in it again! I will get my life organized. I will be able to juggle both dance and teaching. I will because i must. I must because i want to. There's nothing better now. den a good lesson, a good dance workout, and quality time with that green tubby martian.
I've gt so many things coming my way, the Mar hols, Bintan, June Hols, Shanghai, Taipei, HongKong or Australia...Japan at the end of the year...feeling the itch to shop, tan, relax, cut my hair again, go swimming, dancing, running...cant wait to be fitter, healthier, happier...
The Girl Inside
Michelle,
seeking the best in her, yet looking at her best days unfolding right before her at the same time.
contact her at: inspiremydance@hotmail.com
"It's not how hard you fall, but how hard you fight back."
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
~endless time in the studio
~more cuppa time with dearlings
~travel more places
~dressing up
~getting that diver's license by 2009